- To elevate the status and promote the advancement and best interests of the actuarial profession in Kenya;
- To unite members of the actuarial profession in Kenya into one general body;
- To play an active role in actuarial education and training and the development of local actuarial expertise;
- To develop and uphold the highest professional standards and guidance for its members in relation to the practice of the actuarial profession and secure for them such professional standing as may assist them in the discharge of their duties;
- To promote knowledge and research in all matters relevant to actuarial science and its application in Kenya and in the East and Central African region;
- To promote and improve the education of present and future financial consumers and raise public interest issues;
- To consider the actuarial aspects of legislation, existing and proposed, and to take such action as considered desirable;
- To establish links with groups or Societies in any part of the world with similar objects to those of the Society;
- To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
BECOME A MEMBER ?
We aim to position the Actuarial Profession in Kenya and the region as the leading profession in the areas of modeling and management of financial risks and contingent events