Our vision is “To position the Actuarial Profession in Kenya and the region as the leading profession in the areas of modeling and management of financial risks and contingent events”.
TASK-FSD Africa Actuarial Convention: Greening The Financial SystemsFind out more »
The Actuarial Profession
An Actuary is a business professional who deals with the measurement and management of risk. Actuaries provide assessments of financial security systems, with a focus on their complexity, their mathematics, and their mechanisms. In summary, an Actuary is uniquely skilled to advise on the economic impacts of risks and uncertainty.
- TASK PARTNERS WITH FSD AFRICA TO HOST ACTUARIAL CONVENTION
- IFRS 17 Revolutionising the Insurance Accounting Standard
- Society of Actuaries Comes To Africa
- IRA-Uganda And TASK Hold Talks To Develop Actuarial Profession In Uganda
- CAA Qualification Will Not Be Available To New Students As Of October 2021