Our vision is “To position the Actuarial Profession in Kenya and the region as the leading profession in the areas of modeling and management of financial risks and contingent events”.
There are no upcoming events at this time
The Actuarial Profession
An Actuary is a business professional who deals with the measurement and management of risk. Actuaries provide assessments of financial security systems, with a focus on their complexity, their mathematics, and their mechanisms. In summary, an Actuary is uniquely skilled to advise on the economic impacts of risks and uncertainty.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Commits $7Bn Over Next Four Years to Fight Hunger, Disease, Gender Inequality, and Poverty
- Kenyan National Treasury Invites Proposals on Tax Policy for the Financial Year 2023/2024
- Climate Change Adaptation: IAA Encourages all Parties Concerned with the Challenges of Climate Risks to Actively Involve Actuaries
- Standard Chartered Sustainable Banking Report 2022: Kenya has Capacity to mobilise USD19 Billion Capital to Meet ESG Demands
- Kenya Power To Phase Out Fossil Fuel Vehicles, Adopt E-Vehicles