Our vision is “To position the Actuarial Profession in Kenya and the region as the leading profession in the areas of modeling and management of financial risks and contingent events”.
There are no upcoming events at this time
The Actuarial Society of Kenya brings together qualified and trainee actuaries in professional, educational and research organizations in Kenya and East Africa.
The Actuarial Profession
An Actuary is a business professional who deals with the measurement and management of risk. Actuaries provide assessments of financial security systems, with a focus on their complexity, their mathematics, and their mechanisms. In summary, an Actuary is uniquely skilled to advise on the economic impacts of risks and uncertainty.
- TASK Celebrates Actuarial Science Students’ 10 Years Anniversary
- 2023 IAA Election Results and Presidential Address
- World Bank Relaunches Sovereign ESG Data Portal
- Sahib Khosla Awarded the Head of State Commendation for his Citizenship for Stateless Persons Advocacy
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Commits $7Bn Over Next Four Years to Fight Hunger, Disease, Gender Inequality, and Poverty