Our vision is “To position the Actuarial Profession in Kenya and the region as the leading profession in the areas of modeling and management of financial risks and contingent events”.
There are no upcoming events at this time
The Actuarial Profession
An Actuary is a business professional who deals with the measurement and management of risk. Actuaries provide assessments of financial security systems, with a focus on their complexity, their mathematics, and their mechanisms. In summary, an Actuary is uniquely skilled to advise on the economic impacts of risks and uncertainty.
- There is Growing Interest in Green Finance in Africa: Mark Napier, FSD Africa
- Tom Gitogo is the new Britam’s CEO
- Treasury Committee Approves Appointment of Marjorie Ngwenya to the Bank of England’s Prudential Regulation Committee
- Dennis Mathagu Muchira: Newest Addition to the Fellows of the Society of Actuaries
- Gideon Chacha, Yvonne Muthwii Kalewa, and Lucy Nondi Have Completed Required IFoA Exam for the Class of Fellow