The Actuarial Society of Kenya was founded in 1993, and officially launched in 2005. Our vision is “To position the Actuarial Profession in Kenya and the region as the leading profession in the areas of modeling and management of financial risks and contingent events”.
2021 Convention Theme: Greening The Financial SystemsFind out more »
The Actuarial Profession
An Actuary is a business professional who deals with the measurement and management of risk. Actuaries provide assessments of financial security systems, with a focus on their complexity, their mathematics, and their mechanisms. In summary, an Actuary is uniquely skilled to advise on the economic impacts of risks and uncertainty.
- IRA-Uganda And TASK Hold Talks To Develop Actuarial Profession In Uganda
- CAA Qualification Will Not Be Available To New Students As Of October 2021
- TASK And The Actuarial Association of Uganda (TAAU) Hold Mutual Talks on the Actuarial Growth in East Africa
- Kenbright Partners With FIS To Offer Prophet
- Gauri Shah: An Actuary With A Passion For Dentistry